Форум -> Tablets of Stone

Автор Сообщение
QuietCharm
12/9/2004 6:02:43 PM  

Warm greetings ladies!

The following list is a guide for western men seeking brides in the male forum. It is called 'Tablets of Stone' since it is almost like the Bible's 10 commandments... must be obeyed to achieve happiness!

I am very interested in the views of the ladies with regard to this list. What do you think?

QC

TABLETS OF STONE

1. Be very honest, open, optimistic and realistic about who and what you want in a relationship.
2. Be able to be a leader of a family.
3. Be a Man!
4. Be open on "sexual" issues.
5. Be sure you can financially afford to embark upon this process.
6. Be prepared to make a trip.
7. Don't fall in love with a photograph.
8. Verify you are writing to a real woman who is genuinely interested in you.
9. Make sure there are true feelings, chemistry and love between you.
10. If the lady will not give you full contact details, move on.
11. Never send money to someone you've never met.
12. Follow your instincts, particularly when you see Red Flags.
13. Know when to hold and know when to fold.
14. Always have a back up plan.

solnishko
12/10/2004 5:50:45 AM  

Hi QuietCharm,
you know the list above is very interesting, actually all these tablets seem quite right, especially the first one....as i think that the honesty between two people (if they are looking for serious relations:))is very important.
i am not too sure about the 10th item, as if she acts llike that on the beginning it means she want to get to know you better, and she needs some time to give you her contacts...
and of course, always follow your instincts...and i believe that there is a half for each of us somewhere in the world, and we meet one day!
good luck to all!!!!

lolita
12/10/2004 5:29:56 PM  

Привет Solnishko !
Можно попросить тебя перевести письмо QuietCharm, если только это не секрет.
Я немного поняла смысл, но не совсем. Я новичок на этом сайте хотелось бы присоединиться
к беседе.
Спасибо. Пока!

solnishko
12/11/2004 12:54:36 AM  

Привет всем...
девочки,наверное вы заметили что Quıetcharm является активным участником обоих форумов пытаясь понять тайну души русской женщины, и помочь западным мужчинам,делясь информацией полученной здесь.Мне нравится его стремление и заинтересованность.
В этот раз он представляет на наше рассмотрение 14 пунктов своего родаправил-памятки-советы для мужчин, которых стоит придерживаться при поиске своей половинки в россии....
я думаю не стоит обижаться на некоторые категоричные условия, поскольку сами знаете мужчины часто попадаються на скаммеров...но вы сами все поймете..
Итак,Quıetcharm представляет следующее, и хотел бы знать наше,женское мнение по этому вопросу:

1.Быть честным,открытым, оптимистичным и трезво смотреть на то что и с кем вы хотите в своих отношениях.
2.Быть в состоянии быть лидером в семье
3.Быть мужчиной!!
4.Быть открытым в сексуальных вопросах
5.Быть уверенным в состоянии продолжить начатый процесс
6.Быть готовым к поездке
7.Не влюбляться в фотографию
8.Проверь что ты пишешь реальной женщине,которая искренне заинтересована в тебе
9.Убедитесь,что между вами истинные чувства и любовь
10.Если женщина не дает свои контакты- двигайтесь дальше
11.Никогда не посылайте деньги если вы еще не встречались
12.ледуйте своим инстинктам,особенно если вы видите красные флажки
13.Знайте когда удержать а когда прекращать
14.Всегда имейте запасной план

ну вот и все.

freebird1967
12/11/2004 11:27:36 AM  

Some questions for you FSU ladies.

I have noticed from some corrrespondance that sometimes Russian ladies can become offended by things that would not normally offend an American. Perhps some nice Lady can make a list of rules for us guys to follow on how to be polite.

I personally do not trust easily.... Some people seem to take this personally like it is A personal thing against them. I assure you it is not, I Cannot speak for the other Americans but this is my first experience with online dating or FSU ladies so all I have to go on is my experiences with the women I have dated. Is there A way to be polite but cautious without offending someone?

Why do FSU women prefer men so much older then themselves?

What do FSU women find attractive about foriegn men?

Can Some nice lady post rules americans ( err foriegners ) should abide by?

Thanks! I liked the topic and wanted to see the other side.

QuietCharm
12/13/2004 3:02:17 AM  

Hi freebird
Allow me to recommend 2 sites to you that will answer many of your questions...
http://forum.fiance.com/forum2.asp
http://www.rwguide.com/R ussian_Woman_Message_Forum.html

Lux
9/27/2005 12:13:56 PM  

QuietCharm, I am grateful to you for you advice.

Question about some of the guidelines:

1. What can I expect will be different in my relationship with a Russian girl?

3. What is "a man" to you? Do you mean an honorable person? Or a tough, calloused person? Or both.

4. What is meant by "be open on sexual issues." Are Russian women generally closed and guarded on such issues?

8. How do you verify she is a real woman? What are some red flags that she is not?

Also, my next question is somewhat germane, but I'm not sure how to make a new post.

How often does an American man fall in love with a Russian woman who speaks barely any English? How can intimacy grow between them when they don't speak each other's native tongue? It is challenging enough to find intimacy with someone without a language and culture barrier. Or does that closeness suffer at the cost of the other obvious benefits.

Thanking you in advance for any help.

Lux

Надя-Админ
Модератор
admin@naydimuzha.ru
9/27/2005 11:16:18 PM  

Lux, you will find answers to these questions at http://forum.fiance.com/forum2.asp

Ответ:
Ваше имя: Зарегистрироваться  
E-mail (Забыли пароль?)  

refresh

Код на картинке  

Форум -> Tablets of Stone

Pages: 1