Форум -> Hope for us all!

Автор Сообщение
wessman
8/12/2004 1:15:08 PM  

Ladies, my name is Wess, I wanted to share with you an observation I have had here while trying to find a wife. This is what I have seen.

Women think with their heads and their hearts. Women use the mind and their feelings and emotions to make sense of things. Men or most men only use their heads! Most women put great importance on how they feel about things. Men seem to prioritize by how things look, and less of how it feels and more as they see it. Most men are visual. Women post nice photos and send men more beautiful photos with each reply. Men fall in love with the picture of the woman not the women. This at first seems very shallow, but most men’s hearts are not connected to the emotional system of the brain, lack of experience of feeling and recognizing the emotions allows the eyes and this sensory system block out the feelings necessary to sustain an emotional relationship.

Ladies, perhaps you write to men for a while and then all of a sudden they stop writing. Perhaps they have been distracted by another pretty picture and have fallen in love again. You might think men find a woman and then keep searching for a better one, only to discard the last one, perhaps this one was you. You might be right. For me, this is plain as day. Men seem to start the courting process and can not seem to stay committed. Can you agree most men here and in real life can not stay committed? Men have short attention spans.
You meet a man and write letters back and forth and after he says he wants a wife, to have a friend and tells you are the one, you must be my second half. Before to long he says he is coming to meet you in your country but then something happens and he never shows up. As a man I offer a solution to this problem, let me say that this is just my impression.

Women need to make the man fall in love with them, yes you, not the pretty picture you send. By all means send the glamour shots that you must have paid big money for. As well as your modeling shots send every day pictures of yourself and where you live and your neighborhood. Make the man see the real woman. Eventually the man will realize this glamorous picture he has been looking at is not what this women looks like in the morning when he wakes up in bed. He knows very little of the woman behind the photo and then his attention is diverted to another picture and the process begins all over. He is not emotionally attached and this guy you really liked has slipped away.

To make a man think on an emotional level to really feel try this. Make him fall in love with you. Write to him and give him a real view of you. A view of your life as it is, in a day or a week. Give him a snapshot of your dreams and your hopes. Tell him meaningless things, like what color you painted your toe nails and what you named you pet fish. Write this man a book about you, your city, your town, your county. Tell him about your best girl friend and the one you liked the least. Tell him the color of your sofa and how many stuffed animals you have but make it personal. This will make the man relive his experiences as he is trying to identify with yours, this will dredge up old feelings. Men want to feel, they just have very little practice. If you write this guy several letters that are several pages long you will hold his attention. He will become attached to you emotionally as well. You will make this man feel, you will be the goddess, you will be his one. Deep inside, every man knows the immense power of the woman. Use this power; make the man do the same for you make him write back to you this same way, several pages and several times you must make him invest in the mutual relationship. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT. Write these letters in your language, even if you get free translation services, you know men are about money; make this man invest in you. Make this man translate these letters; make him be committed and responsible. Time and effort is energy and energy is money. Make the man invest his time, his energy and hid emotions in to this partnership and I promise he will swim to your country if he has to. Yes a lot of men here are Idiots, unrefined, and insensitive, basically jerks so save these letters you write so you can copy and send them to the next man if you pick the jerk. Perhaps Ptichka will translate this message to you. Oh! By the way when a man asks you for your address, post, airmail, give it to him. We will not show up at your door. This is a test, it is about trust, if you are real and serious he thinks you won’t mind giving him your address. If a man asks you for an address this is a great sign that he is serious and wants to commit. I hope this helps me because I want to meet a serious woman that will invest some of herself with me so when I make the long trip we have already built that chemistry that all love relationships must have. Good luck ladies on your quest!

lesya
8/19/2004 6:34:54 PM  

Hallo Wessman,
Great letter! I wish I could write like you! Thank you for your advice I personally think it is a very useful letter especially for our women. They are wonderful, beautiful women (inside as well as outside!)but sometimes in there aspiration to happiness (specially abroad) they can forget what a real relationship about. And don't forget we have completely different culture - we don't use to be open emotionally specially to strangers and we express our feeling more through the actions then by the words and expecting from our partner the same.
Anyway thank you for trying to explain how do you feel about us and what do you want to hear from us.
By the way I have the pet fish his (he definitely a man) name is 'telescop' I gave him this name because he has one eye.(joking!)
Hope you would find you dream woman (I would be surprise if not!). Good luck!
Lesya

lesya
8/22/2004 6:25:15 AM  

Один человек по имени Wess (Вес) написал очень позновательное письмо (как он видит вас и что би он хотел поменять), его интересует ваше мнение о том что он написал, и о том что би ви хотели поменять в ваших взаимоотношениях с мужчинами которие вам пишут.
Орегинал письма находится више, но оно на англ-ом язике. И по сколькъ я кое-как владею етим язиком, он попросил меня перевести писмо. Точного перевода не гарантирую, но лит-ий обещаю.

Здравствуйте дорогие девушки!
Меня зовут Wess. Я хочу поделиться с вами своими заключениями, к которим я пришел общаясь с вами в поисках своей половини.
Большенство женщин воспринимаю собития более ємоционально,используя при єтом свои ємоции и ум для того что би отискать смисл вещей. Мужчини же, воспринимают собития и вещи более визуально, а потом осмисливают єто логически.
Девушки отсилают свои фотографии и чем дольше переписка длится тем красивее фотографии мужчина получает. Он влюбляется в фотографии,но по сути он не знает ету девушку и создает в своем воображении некий образ, которий может бить далек от действительности. Сначала, єто кажется мелочью, но чем дальше тем больше мужна понимает что ємоциональная сторона отношений не менее важна. И поєтому нехватку ємоций они питаются найти в более чувствительной женщене для создания теплих, рамонтических отношений.
Дежушки, может бить такое что мужчина которий переписивался с вами неожидано прекращает писать вам. Ви переживаете и думаете: возможно он нашел другую, лучше чем я. Может ви и прави. Но для меня єто ясно как день. Мужчина начинает отношения , но ему трудно превязатся к женщене полность.
Я думаю ви согласитесь со мной что как здесь, так и в реалной жизне трудно найти мужчину котрому легко остановится в поисках своей единственной женщени.
Поєтому, как мужчина, я предлагаю решить єту проблему так:
Женщина должна влюбить мужчину в себя ,а не в фотографию. Вместо того что би тратить деньги на дорогие фотографии, в которих ви показиваете свои способности модели или месность где ви живете и ваше окружение, заставте его увидеть реальную женщину. Потому что любой мужчина, понимает, смотря на фотографию, что єто не совсем та девушка с которой он проснется утром в одной постели.И єто не визивает в нем особих ємоций.
Если ви действительно хотите привлечь его ємоциально, напишите ему о реальной себе: что ви любите, ваши мечти, надежди на будущее,раскажите ему свои маленькие секрети (например какой ваш любимий цвет лака для ногтей или как зожут вашего любимого хомячка). Єто даст ему возможност узнать вас больше и понять. Мужчини такие же чусвствительние как и женщини, только их надо подтолкнуть к єтому.
Глубоко внутри каждий мужчина осознает губителную женскую силу – используйте ее, заставте его сделать что-то для вас ( например написать для вас
писмо на несколько страниц). Пишите ему письма на вашем язике, пусть он будет заинтрегован тем что там написано и потраться на перевод єтого письма!
Да, и обязательно давайте ему свой адресс, если он дейстжительно вам нравится (єто не в нашей превичке заявляться в гости без приглашения!). Єто проверка на доверее с его сторони, если ви дали адресс, значит он что-то для вас значит.
Я надеюсь єто письмо поможет мне, потому что я хочу встретить ту единственную и неповторимую, которая вложет частицу сжоей души в меня, и, когда я совершу свое долгое путешествие, то между нами уже будет та искра, которая может разжечь костер романтических отношений и любовь.
Удачи всем в поисках своей половини!

nicke
1/20/2005 5:25:22 PM  

привет, Wess.
Возможно твои умозаключения верны только для мужчин и то не всех. Но я имею много подруг, которые уже замужем за иностранцем и хочу тебе сказать, что большинство девушек пишет о себе очень подробно и именно о таких мелочах, а вот мужчины украшают себя такими доблестями, которых нет. Выдают желаемое за действительное. Когда начинается совместная жизнь - открывается правда и она очень неприглядна. Почему все до одного мужчины, о которых я слышала обещают золотые горы, дворцы и стада верблюдов ( я утрирую), а при приезде девушки оказываются с одним верблюдом? Точнее выясняется, что мужчины много врали и продолжают врать.

Lux
9/27/2005 11:57:19 AM  

Well you cannot throw a blanket over all men and arrive at the conclusion that "men lie" any more than men can decide that "women are irrational."

Some men are liars, some women are irrational. You are right to feel wary, however, when you have observed deception. But not all men lie, and the ones that do are probably trying to impress women who have lied to men about what they really desire.

I am an american man, and I am new to this sort of website, so I have not yet corresponded with any Russian girls. I look forward to it though.

Nicke, what украшают себя такими доблестями, what valors are not valors?

I have thought to myself, "I am attractive to american women, but will a russian woman find me attractive?"
I read somewhere from the lips of Russian women, writing to each other, words to the effect, "The American smile is empty and naive. Americans smile all the time, at each other. A Russian does not acknowledge the presence of a stranger with a smile. This is why the Russian eyes convey such subtle feeling." I notice many of the women photos show the woman looking somber. But I am smiling in the picture I posted on the this site. In fact, it is the goofiest, silliest smile. I was caught in an unguarded moment when the picture was shot, but I used it because I don't have many good portraits of myself. So, my question is, should I upload a different photo of myself, where I am straight-faced? (by the way, whether smiling or frowning, my personality will be conveyed in the picture.

Katya
10/5/2005 2:16:34 AM  

to lesya.
Не хочу показаться грубой, просто интересно откуда вы родом? Если из России, то как долго в эмиграции. Если их США, то где учили язык. Еще третья версия есть, что вы с Украины. Родилась куча вопросов, потому что на русском вы допускаете больше ошибок, чем на английском. Еще раз, не хотела обидеть, просто интересно, какой язык для вас родной.

edel
7/15/2007 3:03:41 PM  

Для Katya.
Похоже,что украинский.А какая разница?Смысл понятен. И большое спасибо Леси,что не поленилась и написала этот перевод.

edel
7/15/2007 3:04:46 PM  

Для Lesya.
Большое спасибо за перевод.

Ответ:
Ваше имя: Зарегистрироваться  
E-mail (Забыли пароль?)  

refresh

Код на картинке  

Форум -> Hope for us all!

Pages: 1