Форум -> Man SCAM for sex

Автор Сообщение
Myth_Baster
12/22/2011 10:52:58 PM  

There is a man names Neil Chaffee, registered on the site jump4love dot com. his id there is 92598.he register there and meet many girls. he is famous musician, you can google his name. he pretend he loves you and make you to send quite erotic photos and also he masturbate on camera. than he said he come to Ukraine. but he always say he comes in Odessa. probably, he meet many girls and most of them live there. he is trying to force you to make a passport and visa for your own money and move to him. but indeed he love his interest when you stopped to send him beautiful photos and simply ignore you! than he say he have some problems but indeed is online and chatting with other women. it is checked. he can ask you for anything! women, please, do not talk to him! i do not know where he is registered except that site, but he should be uncover. all women must know his tricks. he doesn't want to marry like he pretend. he is just masturbating and want sex.

Myth_Baster
12/22/2011 10:54:14 PM  

So, please, be attentive

StopDateScam
1/20/2012 9:21:39 AM  

Мужчина турок dominico ranieri alexander,istanbul представляется немцем из Стуттгард Германия. Говорит , что владелец ресторана http://www.charisma-stuttgart.de/. Склоняет девушек к приезду якобы на работу и сожительству с ним , просит позировать голыми перед камерой до отправки денег и контрактов, яко бы за это.
[15:50:55] bluesea: so... you should do also what ı want... you will wear for me the underwear then you take off and ı will see also your all ... !!!!!!! so....... ı dont want talk again about this...
[15:51:17] bluesea: maybe in the night yo could do it..!! if you dont to do it..
[15:51:23] bluesea: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[15:51:33] bluesea: dont discuss so much about it
Будьте бдительны!

StopDateScam
1/20/2012 9:34:01 AM  

Мужчина американец Lee Edward Wiggins,День рождения: 16 мая 1979 г. Живет в городе Филадельфия Был неоднократно в Украине, когда служил в морской пехоте охранником по периметру территории базы. Его зарплаты хватает реально только, что б купить билет и прилететь сюда. На сегодня в армии не служит.
Используя внешние данные,приезжает в Украину и живет за счет девушек. Средств , что бы оформить визу невесты и обеспечить девушку по приезду в Штаты не имеет. Живет на пособие по безработице.
Будьте бдительны!

StopDateScam
1/23/2012 6:21:19 PM  

wes mcourt (id: 94682)внимание озабоченный

http://www.forumophilia.com/topic28822-135.html
fredsbar1
I'm probably spamming

Search topics
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:47 pm Post subject:
always loved those girls from netvideo thanks for the post

StopDateScam
1/25/2012 1:59:08 PM  

Karl (52)Vienna, Wien, Австрия
Ищу: Женский 20 - 50 заинтересован купить вам билет в свою страну, пригласить вас в его дом и переспать с Вами и потом отправить на родину.
[20:40:01] Inga: Karl I think for serious man it is not a problem
[20:40:11] Inga: Wish you luck in your search
[20:41:32] Inga: I really need responsable man to met
[20:41:38] Inga: i waste my time
[20:41:46] Inga: do not want it happen anymore
[20:41:51] Karl: I think you fool me, you are not serious. It's the oldest trick in the world to get money from foolish men. I am very disappointed from people in your country. You are not the first to try this.
[20:41:52] Inga: but I understand you too
[20:42:06] Inga: I do not want fool you
[20:42:39] Inga: I really look serious responsable man to create family with
[20:43:13] Inga: if you will be in ukraine you can call me and we can meet here
[20:44:31] Karl: maybe, you are a beutiful woman. I think you love to play with man. Nver ask someone to send you money, if you are serious. It would be the end of each discussion. Even on RussianCupid site, they warn their member about this trick
[20:44:48] Inga: It is not trck
[20:45:01] Inga: but how I see man serious?
[20:45:19] Inga: And my friends met at this site and now mrarried and lived in Danmark
[20:45:30] Inga: but before my friend also had bad experianse
[20:45:50] Inga: she came to man to Germany , he had sex and fun and no serious intentions
[20:46:12] Inga: after that she back to site and met her husband
[20:46:52] Inga: and if you think I fool you then if you ask me before to pay for example for visa, hortel, tickets to sho w psssport I need to show it to you
[20:47:00] Karl: I give you one advise, follow it or not: pay passport and visa by your own. And when you have got it, search for a man and ask him to send you tickets. This is normal, and serious
[20:47:02] Inga: what I will show if I do not have?????
[20:47:26] Inga: no I want to be sutre that serious travel company control my visit first time there
[20:48:26] Karl: OK, it's your business. Do what you want. But without me. Have a good life
[20:48:30] Inga: I know I will met that right man
[20:48:40] Inga: I wish you more trust woman and be happy
[20:48:55] Inga: and not invite first time to your ho,e
[20:49:04] Inga: for me it sounds like you want sex
[20:49:34] Karl: I know how to keep betrayers away from me and I am very happy with that.
[20:49:47] Karl: And of course, I want sex also. I am a normal man
[20:49:53] Inga: No You invite to your home where you live somebody you do not know
[20:50:02] Inga: for first meeting right to rent hotel
[20:50:15] Inga: You wish sex more then normal woman
[20:50:32] Inga: who come to you by tickets you by and giove you sex ukrainian or other prostitute
[20:51:07] Inga: any normal woman never first time not go to stay to man she do not know
[20:51:15] Inga: ONLY HOTEL
ONLY SEPARATE ROOM
[20:52:25] Karl: So I wish you good luck next time
[20:52:50] Inga: I will meet right man who want lady at first and not talk about sex at first conversation
[20:53:09] Inga: and not buy girls tickets to have sex with him in his home
[20:53:51] Karl: I know someone, who is homosexual - maybe you want to write him?
[20:54:52] Inga: I made you proposition to meet in Ukraine when you be here but you ignore it
[20:55:00] Inga: so yyour interest just sex
[20:57:10] Karl: Inga, it makes no sense to discuss with me. I had serious intensions, but now I am sure, that you are a betrayer. I will not continue our dialogue. Sorry
[20:58:31] Inga: I see You not even serious while as you said you come many times here to meet here and see each other

StopDateScam
1/25/2012 2:07:09 PM  

Тема: 1

Dear Inga,
I like your profile on the dating site and it would be a big pleasure, to get acquainted with you.
Let me give you some basic informations about me: I am 53 years old, divorced, have no children and lead my own company. I have an academical education and live Vienna area, a beautiful and sunny city, surrounded by vineyards, lakes and attractive mountains.
I am looking for a humorous and intelligent woman, who is sensitive, active, positive and enjoys life, to start a serious relationship, that may lead to marriage.
Are you interested to correspond with me? Let me know more about this pretty Lady behind your profile
Kind regards
Karl

Karl 25 Январь 2012 г. 16:49

Ответ:
Ваше имя: Зарегистрироваться  
E-mail (Забыли пароль?)  

refresh

Код на картинке  

Форум -> Man SCAM for sex

Pages: 1